Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Personally, the analysis might be better left on Peter's doorstep to be discussed since he is the one who seems to have a concept of how it may well indeed impact our financial world. The depth of the subject matter rivals that of the deepest oceans and bypasses the longevity in time of all of us since birth. I was brought up as a Cathloic, spent my early years as an alter boy, schooled by Nuns for many years and still couldn't give a solid answer about my own religion, let alone one that as we now know is as deep rooted or deeper rooted as anything I have ever learned or believed in, and with extremities, that to this day, since it was brought to our attention on that fatefull day in Sept., we still do not understand and can barely fathom. So how it effects our world and how we will do our business, personally I just dont have enough true understanding of this new religious world[new to us] that seems to be truly finding roots in every corner of the world. One can't even say it's a bad thing if you can see beyond the mask that terriosm has us identifying with, which seems on the surface, a downright scary religion, which I'm sure is not a true representation of their beliefs. Looking back in history I'm sure we can question how rightous the establishment of any religion was.

On a lighter note maybe it will be as simple as the markets closing several times a day for observation of prayer, or lighter yet, by 2040 I'll be fishing at that lake totaly removed at my cabin stacked full of beans riding out the inevitable crossing over. Maybe I'm just a lost soul who likes to live a simple life and there are those of you who want to discuss the ramifications of such lifechanging events. I'm just looking for the next breakout stock so I can further my ability to give what I can, where and when I can, some help, to those that may need it ,and get thru this increasingly complicated life one day at a time with as little stress as possible. There are just too many things to be worried about in this world of ours and when investing is concerned I truly believe we have to filter out alot of the static that may be beyond us or out of our grasp to control, to be able to focus on what we want to do and have to do, with our time that we have alloted to spend out here in the investment world.

Anyhow it's late and had only several hours sleep last night and I'm thinking that maybe I should just stick to what I know and leave comments to a subject like this to those that may be better learned in the subject...jmo and I do believe it is not a subject to be taken lightly. Well for better or worse here's my comment..click

New Message
Please login to post a reply