Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Ryan it sure looks like they have the goods and here is a quote from the lex corp blog so if it matched expectations then most likely a takeover candidate...and if it didn\t it is most likely still a takeover candidate...I try and remember to take a gander at the chart tommorrow.....

"There are some nice buying opportunities out there. I have been increasing my position on XRC-Exeter Resources. -TDNewcrest came out stating that the resource increase should be out early April. They believe the resource will be increased by aprox. 4,000,000oz. bringing the total to aprox. 24,000,000oz. at Caspiche. All I have to say is I am sure Barrick Gold, Kinross Gold and even GoldCorp are watching. TDNewcrest has a price target of $11.00-Speculative Buy. Those who held onto XRC during the spin-out should be able to see their XG-Extorre Gold shares in their account. If you don't call your broker. I believe management will surprise the market again and increase the resource by 8mil.oz. On March 22nd, I mention EC-Ecometals was a great buy at .62-.66cents. The stock has recovered nicely on no news. "

New Message
Please login to post a reply