Free

Nov 29, 2010 11:56AM

Nov 30, 2010 12:58AM

Nov 30, 2010 06:58PM
Nov 30, 2010 08:26PM

Nov 30, 2010 09:52PM

Dec 01, 2010 01:35AM

Hey Ryan,if I may ask,why are you rushing into options?You stated '

regardless keystone has treated me tremendously well this year. the new learning is options which should be fun! '.

The stock market is one place where on the job training(learning) means losses.Why not learn everything about options first ?Even then,practice your trading philosophy with an imaginary account to see if it works.To me ,it sounds more like your gambling, rather than someone who has a high risk tolerance.Its great to see you have such an avid interest and have time on your side to make up for some hiccups along the way but why risk it all without a strategy or plan.

Realize I'm only saying this based on the posts I've read in the past year or so.If I'm off base I apologize.I just point this out because options may be high leverage but that comes at a cost and that is time.If your wrong with a stock,it can still come back again over time(like gix sorta has),an option expires worthles.In fact,the smart money in options are usually writers of options who use the time value to their advantage.

Dec 01, 2010 09:59AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply