Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Cash is king as markets hit crossroads 2/11/2011 11:44:02 AM | Dudley Pierce Bak

Cash is king as markets hit crossroads

2/11/2011 11:44:02 AM | Dudley Pierce Baker

With many technical indicators overbought, investors should consider raising some cash or be mentally prepared for the possibility of a significant decline in their portfolios.

We are very bullish for the long-term for the resource sector, i.e., gold, silver and the resource shares. However, we need to live life and the markets in real time and the question is where are we now and what should investors do, if anything?

The big question mark is for the short-term (several weeks) and the immediate term (1 – 3 months).

One very simple tool which will frequently keep you on the right side of the markets is the 50 day moving average.

Gold and the shares as presented by the Arca Gold Bugs Index (NYSE: HUI, Stock Forum) and the Market Vectors Gold Miners Index (NYSE: GDX, Stock Forum) broke below the 50-day M.A. early in January.

The current rally we have been expecting has now brought the prices back up to the M.A. and the question is: What Now?

With many of the technical indicators overbought on a short-term basis we think there is a high probably of gold and the shares resuming their downtrend soon.

Investors should consider raising some cash or be mentally prepared for the possibility of a significant decline in their portfolios.

Cash will be king in the next few months to take advantage of what we believe could well be the greatest buying opportunity for the resource shares before the next major up leg.

A couple of simple charts on gold and the HUI will allow you to see what we see and decide for yourself the degree of risk.

There is a strong possibility of gold returning to the $1220 range over the next 3 to 6 months.

Again, we stress our views that any correction will be within the framework of the long-term bull market and give investors a great once in a lifetime buying opportunity.

Patience and cash are the keys to your future success.

For those readers unfamiliar with our services:

PreciousMetalsWarrants.com provides:

1. An online database for all warrants trading on the natural resource companies in the
United States and Canada. Our database is the most comprehensive database that
you will find.
2. "A Look Over My Shoulder" - This is my entire personal portfolio and I provide an
audio update each Thursday evening and emails as I buy or sell securities or
warrants. Each subscriber can decide whether to follow me but this is your
decision and we suggest that subscribers do their own due diligence before
buying any securities.
3. Insiders Trading Data:
We track the insider trading on the Canadian Securities and issue BUY and SELL
Alerts as we deem necessary. We have a great track record of approximately
115% gains on all closed trades.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dudley Pierce Baker

Email: info@preciousmetalswarrants.com

New Message