Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Let's talk about the TRX/gold ratio on the monthly chart

You sir are lazy and ignorant.

I have offered to Von Missed It and to Sth to show my position of 55,000 shares of TRX. I have given my cell phone number to Von Missed It and no one has called me so that we can confirm my positions. once and for all.

Your assertion about my being a shill is ignorant because it is false. There is no point in owning 55,000 shares if I want them to go down.

As far as the ratios go they do not assert that TRX is under valued. They assert that TRX is not performing. As of now TRX' performance is very, very poor. TRX was at 9 when gold was at 700. TRX is barely over 6 and gold is over 1600. You have got to be kidding.

That is the only thing we know for sure. I used to own 3 times what I have now and lightened up a few months ago and saved myself a bundle.

I will bet you don't own 55,000 shares. You probably don't own a fraction of that. You people do not present credible arguments. You just try and intimidate.

You are no better than the shorts bashing TRX like that character Bull-liar. You are just long but just as self serving as the shorts. You use the same ad hominem attacks.

Do your research a bit before you make accusations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply