Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Let's talk about the TRX/gold ratio on the monthly chart

"I have offered to Von Missed It and to Sth to show my position of 55,000 shares of TRX. I have given my cell phone number to Von Missed It and no one has called me so that we can confirm my positions. once and for all.

Your assertion about my being a shill is ignorant because it is false. There is no point in owning 55,000 shares if I want them to go down."

What does that have to do with anything? In Indiana people that bragg about their positions are classified as insecure, immature and normally have a small member.

I am not going to share my position in TRX with you but I will say that the investment in TRX has easily paid for the first two years of my sons college expenses. Thank you TRX.

"As far as the ratios go they do not assert that TRX is under valued. They assert that TRX is not performing. As of now TRX' performance is very, very poor. TRX was at 9 when gold was at 700. TRX is barely over 6 and gold is over 1600. You have got to be kidding."

What about KGC, it was in the high teens when gold was 700 and is still in the high teens today. What about ABX, it was in forty range when gold was 700 and is in the same range today. What about NEM. Same deal mid 50's then mid 50's today. These are three bellweather gold companies. So your point is?

Last point and the most important. I could probably speak for the board in saying we really don't care about short term indicators or short term analysis because this is a long term play. I totally trust Sinclair and his forward looking business plan. With the debt ceiling issue, long term dollar chart, and fundamental and technical long term charts of the precious metals why would anyone in their right mind question any quality gold holding at this point.

New Message
Please login to post a reply