Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Ok, I'll play along with you. Do you think if the AGM issues you mentioned were announced that would have any material impact upon the price of the stock today? I doubt it greatly. In fact I would say that Sinclair is saving news releases for the appropriate time when the stock will have the biggest bang.

Do you have any idea how many Chinese companies are exploring and proving up resources in Tanzania? Do you have any idea how many Chinese companies are bordering the properties surrounding TRX's properties? Do you have any idea how many of these Chinese companies are salivating at the thought of someday working on the primary properties owned and developed by TRX today? Actually the question to ask is how many of these Chinese companies have developed relationships with TRX that will be announced at the appropriate time.

Think about the day a sudden news release comes out saying the company has received its first royalty payment from one of their Chinese partners and the proceeds will be used for an initial dividend forthcoming? Watch the short interest disappear immediately and the impact that has on the share price.

I don't know why you have so much hostility towards TRX and not mention how this is impacting all junior explorers equally rather than just calling out TRX.

As I stated in the last post if you judge TRX by technical analysis alone without taking into consideration the TA of other currencies and the bond markets you won't be a successful trader in any of the PM's. Why do you think Sinclair has been promoting reading Dan Norcini for so long? Why do you think Sinclair issued the five pillars of the gold bull markets back in the early 2000's? You trade and take positions when they all come together if you are a true trader.

My biggest question is if TRX or gold miners are so bad where do you invest your money?

New Message
Please login to post a reply