Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Well yes! gold and silver bullion will have their corrections but there is such an epic momentum behind the demand for gold and silver bullion that there is very little room for monkey business. The other aspect I love is that more than owning even the stock certificates, I own the actual hard stuff which leaves no unanswered questions.

I sincerely hope Sinclair will survive, live long, and prosper. After 6 years of this game with TRX, this soldier has had enough of the battle. This fight is no longer mine to fight. Someone else can hold up the flag charging the hill. Plus I know what I see in these charts.

At this point the TRX chart is about to hit rock bottom support and the only thing that will propel it back up is some serious news. It is also at a 6 year compression triangle apex which positions the stock to blast out to the upside. This is the proverbial vortex of the right place at the right time. The only thing that matters now is performance and that performance will take the form of key clutch announcements. Without these announcements there will be an awful thud to the downside.

TRX should start moving up any day now and then there has to be monster follow through.

Having said this know this well. I am not picking on TRX. It is just that over the last 6 years I was exclusively interested in TRX and no other PM stock. I was sold on Sinclair and bought into his vision. I met him a few times. I'm just not interested in the fight anymore and not interested in just owning a 1000 shares. That is peanuts. As I said at one time I had 160,000 shares but this became too uncertain and gamblish so I've thrown in the towel after 6 years.

Putting all my powder in gold and silver bullion is just fine by me. If it doubles or triples that will be great too.

If Sinclair gets his act together and TRX finally reaches the elusive 60, I will be totally delighted. Even if I miss the whole ride because I sold all my shares no matter. It would be a complete delight to see Sinclair and his company finally get some respect and success. I revel in people's successes.

Sth will tell you after sparring with me for over a year now that I sound very negative on TRX because I believe in numbers and performance and charts and I do not see through rose colored glasses. Read my posts on this forum and you will see as such. Everyone thinks I am bashing TRX. I am not. I kept saying this stock was going to 3 because the charts said so and I got clobbered with e-mail bombs;yet, here we are at 3. I was not being negative just realistic.

Anyway as I said there is a rare window now where TRX should power up because all the conditions techancally are there. Simply said the price of the stock needs to increase steadily now;otherwise, there are big, big problems. It'd just that this is no longer my gamble to deal with.

Good luck!

New Message
Please login to post a reply