Welcome To The Tuscany Driling HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: What will be the advantage of listing in the Colombian Stock Exchange

Hi believe;

I think that the advantage of listing on the Colombian exchange is that there would be more liquidity in the daily share volumes. Right now Tuscany is averaging around 300,000 shares traded per day on the TSX. By listing and selling on two exchanges, this would lead to more buying and selling opportunities each day as you mentioned. With some stocks that have a low daily volume in trades, you may not be able to sell 100,000 shares in one day or buy 100,000 shares in one day which would force you to buy or sell your 100,000 shares over a number of days with higher fees due to selling smaller packages of shares on different days. Also, you wouldn't get the same price for all 100,000 of them which might cause you problems.

If I am not mistaken, Tuscany will have the same amount of shares once listed. However, Tuscany could also do a share sale in South America to raise equity by issuing more shares on the Colombian exchange which would add to Tuscany's overall share total. So Tuscany would have 2 exchanges to raise equity by selling shares on in the future. Perhaps others can add more reasons in addition to the ones that I have raised here.

Cheers; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply