Welcome To The Tuscany Driling HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Joanne Hrushka VP of Portfolio Managent at Aston Hill Financial was on Market Call with Howard Green Friday, February 25th. She made Tuscany International Drilling her second top pick today and stated the following:

Tuscany may not be as well known to everybody. It's market cap is north of about $300 million, it's not absolutely tiny like our last top pick.

It's relatively new, it IPO'd at $1.50 last year. The group came from a well known international service company. They have drilling rigs in South America if you want to sum it up.

Huge growth if you use next years earning multiples. They are trading at less than half of what the competition is. So great growth, great valuation, great management.

No one has really heard of it yet, so I believe that, typical fashion, the stocks that I love to buy are those ones before all the analysts start to have coverage on it and before the fund managers come on Market Call and and talk about it, I want to be talking about it first. That's one of the reasons why we like Tuscany now, we've been buying it. We added to our position recently as well.

Howard Green: Are they a potential take out candidate at $300 million dollars market cap?

Joanne Hrushka: Not yet. They really just have started their public market with their IPO last year. We're going to give them some time but you know eventually, their last company as taken over but we're going to give them some time, you never know.

http://watch.bnn.ca/#clip423875

This interview is most likely the reason that Tuscany shares went from $1.77 on Friday to $1.98 with a final close of $1.92!! Hang on to your shares.

Cheers; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply