TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Re: Share Price

posted on Feb 04, 2008 02:13PM

I heard this morning on BNN that the gold shares were down, and that they were down for a silly reason.

Gold shares were down because the price of gold was down. The price of gold was down because futures traders were being squeezed to buy/sell their futures to meet a deadline. The price of April futures in gold was actually up substantially, and there was indication that the price of gold will increase in the near future.

Maybe someone who actually trades gold futures could explain this better, but I found it interesting.

As for the results? Well, Not as great as I had hoped for, but more than good enough.  Basically, the senior mining companies start taking a junior seriously after their resource is  over  2 million ounces. Tyhee will easily be there this year.  Although the deposit width is not huge yet, if it is consistently that thick over five kilometers, that is still a LOT of gold.

And what are the odds that they actually drill and delineate the richest part of a deposit right away? Not very good, actually. It's very likely that they will be posting better results in the future.

I don't anticipate my stock will quadruple overnight with results like this, but they will definitely do so once a huge inferred resource is delineated. Actually, I think there will still be a chance to buy in a bit untill all twelve of the drill holes come back.

We've still got 8 coming, right?

MR

Feb 04, 2008 02:55PM

Feb 04, 2008 03:01PM

Feb 04, 2008 03:09PM

Feb 04, 2008 04:22PM
Feb 04, 2008 04:53PM

Feb 04, 2008 04:56PM

Feb 04, 2008 06:13PM

Feb 04, 2008 06:23PM

Feb 06, 2008 08:59AM
New Message