TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Puz, Grab Samples, Big Sky and being A little more realistic.
Aug 18, 2009 10:52AM

Aug 18, 2009 11:19AM

Aug 18, 2009 11:23AM
Aug 18, 2009 11:48AM

Puz,

You may want to "Curb Your Enthusiasm" when it comes to getting excited over any possible Bonanza discovery lying under high grade grab samples.

Remember how frenzied many of us (including yours truly) were about Big Sky's promise. As I remember, there were quite a few high grade surface grab samples there that didn't amount to diddlysquat, once the drill cores were analyzed.

If Webb and company can even just continue to pull up more 10's of meters of grades over 10 gpt, then that, I suspect, would be enough to blast Tyhee's stock price off the launch pad well before its Pre-feasibility is completed and we get further confirmation of substantial permitting progress.

The "LOM" report suggested that the Clan Lake area has potential to add another 400,000 or so gold ounces to Tyhee's bottom line resource in relatively short order. Let's hope the LOM analysts got this right, because I don't think I can take another Big Sky-type disappointment.

Incidentally, prior to the Big Sky bubble bursting, I got an email from Jim Puplava who suggested that Big Sky could prove to be a "Bonanza". Then, later on, I got another from Frank Barbera who suggested that Tyhee might someday be compared to the bonanza properties at Cripple Creek. (There were, I recall, about 18 million gold ounces mined.)

Well, Jim and Frank might just be right, but so far, not yet.

Cheers,

Baires

Aug 19, 2009 01:28PM

Aug 19, 2009 03:06PM
Aug 21, 2009 08:07PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply