TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Re: A Question of Competency or Honesty: "Are They Liars?"

This is a quote from a recent post.

"When doing Business as usual, Are They Liars?

My point is, that when you read such consistent scheduling (see below) that Tyhee has published since November 2009 (including the Nov. '09 FSN interview with Webb and Puplava), there is a certain expectation set for when we get the Pre-Feasibility Study.

When we are led to believe something so specific and clear will happen, and it dose not (in this case by next week), then the least we should do is to question management's competency. If it's not a question of competency, then I think we should ask whether or not we’ve been lied to."

This is just the kind of insulting and derogatory kind of commentary of which I spoke not long ago (2nd to last post). It is OK to have questions. It is not OK to call someone a liar in a situation like this. "Liar" is a speciific term involving premeditated malice. The people who wrote this could reasonably (it is borderline to be sure) be sued for "defamation of character."

If you want to see how the situation should have been handled it is covered in Tyhee Investors Blog in the friday post. http://tyheeinvestors.blogspot.com/

As for me, I've had enough of this.

Goodbye.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply