TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

To EVERYONE here this past year for enlightening me about the good and bad about TDC, teaching me things I would not have otherwise have known or found out about, I think this forum has been a huge benefit...I do like and appreciate Puzzleman's views very much and I do hope he returns...it would be a great loss if he did not...many of you are much smarter than I on these mining issues and I do believe in this great gold bull very much and it has helped me stay in the game with all the negative gold stuff...so you are all really wonderful contributors,,Baires does a great job and I also especially enjoy posts from Isaiah & Hansix. And I also very much appreciate the posts of Balboabob ...Skeleg and Crow are great....Who did I miss ? Many!.......Strike is really really good...very balanced

I don't see anyone as being "bad"here..just differing and sometimes heated opinions....

I wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and am optimistic about TDC 's future and hope for its great success next year....

South Pacific, signing off till the New Year

New Message
Please login to post a reply