TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Re: Gold Price Manipulation Is A Criminal Conspiracy (somewhat off-topic)
stu·pid (stpĭd, sty-)

adj.stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless:a stupid mistake.
4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied:felt stupid after taking the pain medication.

"Gold Price Manipulation Is A Criminal Conspiracy"
Of course it is. National government is nothing more than the top level of the progression from "street gangs" to "city-wide area controllers" to "regional mob bosses" to "'legitimatized' government officials."
When a person actually sees the system for what it is; it is hysterically funny. It is also instructional as recognizing the reality helps one to make properly informed life-decisions. "Gold Price Manipulation Is A Criminal Conspiracy"? Did anyone actually think the leaders of government would behave altruistically?
On rare occasions an honest man (or woman) will find their way into public office. Their honesty limits their ability to make it to the highest echelons. Then they die (or otherwise leave office) and are replaced by the typical self-aggrandizing political weasel. The system is historically proven to be incapable of change.

And the inhabitants of the various "democratic" nations actually take time out of their day and go to the polls in order to vote these crime condoning political officials into office. Absolutely amazing!

Each of the above definitions of "stupid" is an appropriate description of the electorate as a whole. Individually some are well above the definition of stupid, but they are hopelessly outnumbered and cannot change the reality.
By the way I am in no way disagreeing with the article. I am only pointing out that people who believe in the system are finally coming to the conclusion that history was suggesting many years ago when this issue first became a discussion.
P.
Sorry about the paragraph spacing; the editor would not allow me to correct it.
New Message
Please login to post a reply