Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Ag fellowship

posted on May 02, 2008 10:45PM

I am most pleased with the rejuvenated comaradarie and support by our ag fellowship.Our leaders are under fire from every angle and a kind word goes a long way.

For the record, I have no intention nor have I been asked to come under the employ of the company. I can speak for IT as well.

I met with MF briefly this week.

He is as always, of a one track mind.....focussing his being on corporate matters for the eventual benefit of all shareholders....thats 24-7.He KNOWS that he has the BIGGEST DEAL IN THE HISTORY OF THE EXCHANGE, and is coddling it to reality. Officials have told him straight out that they dont think it possible. PERIOD.They are wrong with their opinion and actions,and have hobbled our growth.

MF has no time to fight them. His efforts must center on corporate happenings. His lack of concern for the sp is a sacrifice we must all be prepared to endure.It will adjust when 15billion plus in assets appear on the balance sheet.

I have known MF for many years, and trust and support him in realising his personal dream of 'THE KAHUNA DEAL

Rumour is that A NR was submitted Thursday to tsx officials for release. Let us wait for this, and interpolate the conclusion to draw, if and/or when they will allow the shareholders knowledge of the company that we own.

The CTO is just another punitive measure,,,without precedence taken to obstruct WWF, and thereby deny shareholders our right of knowing what is happening, and hindering our financial gain.I have quite a briefcase of evidence to present on this when the time is right.I hope you will all join me when Roy throws his hat into the circus. and not in the BCSC kangaroo courthouse. Civil laws have been clearly violated.Enough for now on this

That is it till the NR

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply