Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
Oct 10, 2008 10:06AM
Oct 10, 2008 10:21AM
Oct 10, 2008 10:41AM
Oct 11, 2008 12:14PM
Oct 12, 2008 01:31PM

Brieguy - you responded to Slushy:

Thanks for the advice "slushy" but I'll pass. Selling now makes no sense to me. Like all of my other stocks WWf is pretty much at the bottom so losing another few cents does'nt matter. On the other hand like my other stocks the upside could be large. So you go ahead and sell cause I would'nt mind some cheaper shares.

If I remember correctly Slushy sold all his shares and now just likes to come over here and bash WWF to make himself feel better and let us know we are all idiots for holding.

I agree with you about selling as soon as we trade - it would be stupid after holding on for so long - better to put it in the sock drawer and wait to see what happens. I'm still happy to be halted - I think it is a blessing in disguise in these tumultuous days.

Thanks Rig07 and Brieguy for sharing what you got from the meeting. Sounds encouraging. I thought I would would pop in for at least a little while as I work across the street from their office but was just too busy working preparing for something happening this week that I just couldn't manage it. After some of the talk here beforehand I was also a bit leery to even think about going as I thought there might be a linching of MF happening, and I hate ugly situations!

Best to all

Goldie

Oct 13, 2008 07:24PM

Oct 13, 2008 09:13PM
Oct 15, 2008 08:44AM
Oct 15, 2008 07:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply