Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

I Don't Understand (still)

posted on Apr 23, 2009 01:13PM

I don't understand why everyone is getting upset with the Regulators. Because WWF has been so negligent with compliance with Exchange rules, the Regulators are going to take a hard look at the submissions. And they are going to do it on their timetable. Period.

There is no reason for any one to get their stuff in a knot. WWF hasn't traded in such a long time, another week or two isn't going to make a difference in our lives (I hope). So everyone should just relax.

IMHO, there has been so much useless non-WWF info posted on this board, it is absurd. Name calling - c'mon now. The only people that should receive ongoing criticism are MF and management. They are the ones - the only ones - who have created this chaos, and who deserve the 'wrath' of the shareholders.

I do want this stock to succeed and a key component of this success will be the ability of management to convince us that they will keep in compliance. And they have a whole lot of convincing to do.

In the interim, let's keep the name calling and stuff off this board. It's really quite, uhhh, stupid (?)!

New Message
Please login to post a reply