Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

checkpoint Charlie

posted on Jul 20, 2009 12:57PM

Before beginning, let me say that the arrival at checkpoint Charlie, or the revocation of the CTO has confirmed what we have believed in all along.

I will try to address a few concerns and misconceptions. I have been unable to get hold of MF since friday noon.

There is no rollback being comtemplated. Period.

If you are confused re trading on NEX...dont be. It was never contemplated, intended or addressed. MF has been firm that our opening trade will be on CNSX.Remember the discussions we had about the pinks and MF had adamantly maintained that the CNSX was to be the only course contemplated. Now,go back to future hub leader gransters post...the way it is....Looks to me if MF sent him that info by the best regards trademark at the bottom. The 'procedure' required would be not worthwhile, this is why NEX was never an alternative. The listing was maintained to keep our status as suspended rather than delisted. It would have caused us further red tape turmoil for the bureaucrats to doddle over and make a job for themselves

The approved 300k pp has been expanded to 500k. Pacha nailed it on the head. An additional 150k is necessary to complete the bankable feasability study on Ras Lunaf. This figure will allow to make WWF free and clear of all financial encumberances, give a working capital e3xcess which is required, and allow breathing room so we are not in a state of continuous need for another financing. This should see us through until we get project finance from Europe on one of our major projects in the desert.

Do we need to complete this pp before trading on the CNSX? The answer is yes. I believe MF has keen interest on the balance of this pp from Europe and will close sooner rather than later

I cannot and will not comment on Ms Alis unconfirmed comments. If she did confirm to anyone, that we were scheduled to trade on NEX, then she is either mistaken, misquoted or misinformed.

I hope this helps. This is all my best information and not necessarily the company position

royrogers

Jul 20, 2009 01:17PM
Jul 20, 2009 01:28PM
Jul 20, 2009 01:45PM
Jul 20, 2009 02:29PM
Jul 20, 2009 05:35PM
Jul 20, 2009 05:52PM
Jul 20, 2009 09:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply