Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
Jul 20, 2009 12:57PM
Jul 20, 2009 01:17PM
Jul 20, 2009 01:28PM
Jul 20, 2009 01:45PM
Jul 20, 2009 02:29PM
Jul 20, 2009 05:35PM
Jul 20, 2009 05:52PM

Checkpoint Charlie

Yes I remember this term very well, not that I was around when it was first used, but rather, remember it from History class.

To review, “Checkpoint Charlie” is better known as the Berlin Wall crossing point between East Germany and West Germany. This wall was erected in 1961 to stop the flow of individuals from the East to the West (Berlin that is).

The “Wall” was subsequently removed, when dared by President Reagan with his famous quote “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall”.

Relevance to WWF?

First a little background. Militarily speaking, there is the Military Phonetic Alphabet. It is used this way:

A-Alpha

B-Bravo

C-Charlie

Our “Checkpoint Charlie” was the BCSC and the ASC that suspended trading until….

It was our obstacle to moving from the NEX to the CNSX. The wall has been removed, or has it, as we are currently not trading on either NEX or CNSX. It appears that only a section of the wall is down.

A call to Mr. Foley to “tear down that wall” completely, will only be heard and responded to, when and only when the PP is completed in its entirety to fulfill the CNSX filing requirements. Aside from the needed $50K of capital, there are other items that need to be fulfilled.

D-Delta

Thus we have the introduction of Operation Delta, the completion of the PP. As in did, or done.

E-Echo

Finally we have Echo Company, here to see that we resume trading.

Echo, as in do you hear…hear…hear…me…me…me…

From the CNSX site

http://www.cnsx.ca/Page.asp?PageID=122&ContentID=495&SiteNodeID=164&BL_ExpandID=1394

· LISTING REQUIREMENTS

· Minimum standards for listing outlined in CNSX Policy 2 - public float, business plan

· Complete an application form and sign the CNSX Issuer Agreement

· Post a Listing Statement and enhanced disclosure record in the Disclosure Hall at www.cnsx.ca

· Pay the application fee

· To be approve for listing the company must be a Reporting issuer in good standing in any Canadian jurisdiction - other issuers can file a prospectus to become a reporting issuer concurrently with filing CNSX application. Once listed on CNSX issuers automatically become reporting issuers in Ontario

Issuers meeting the above criteria may apply to be approved as CNSX Listed Companies. The agreement binds the issuer to follow the policies and rules of CNSX. The application form requests meaningful information regarding the business, management, operations and financial position of the issuer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply