Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

As I said...

posted on Aug 12, 2009 01:56AM

Many months ago, when we were all very much younger, I addressed a few issues that continue today.

Look at this quote which was taken directly from the email purportedly sent by MF to someone who posted that email on this site in the last day or two.

"The delays in completing the 2007 Audit cost WINFIELD time in refinancing and completing the bankable feasibility report for Ras Lanuf."

Well, no DUH mf. And whose incompetence was it that caused those delays? the shareholders? Sure why not. MF has yet to stand up and say "I goofed. I'm a lousy manager. I cost the shareholders plenty. I'm SORRY."

Who thinks that will happen? Not me. How about you.

Nothing has changed. Re-read my posts from April 6 and May 10. It's more of the same. I don't know what the rules of the BCSC say about disclosure but I suspect that they say nothing about disclosure from a company that is not trading.

When I first put money in this deal, a Vancouver local told me that I was crazy, that MF can't get out of his own way. To my dismay, MF has not been able to prove that person wrong.

How sad for all of us. Again - April 6 and May 10. Any changes?

Wattamaroon am I !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply