Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

I realize why he went to London. I also realize he has been working on funding for much longer than the past couple of months. He told me personally that he was close to funding and that was back in the summer. Prior to that it was over a year ago that he was seeking funding. This is not new!

I imagine that WWF as it sits now with a confirmed licence, land and feedstock to build own and operate a refinery in Libya of all places would and should be worth millions on that alone. Yet we can't trade because we can't raise 50k?? Please explain to me what I'm missing. If all of the license agreements etc are confirmed, as a lender, as the guy who arranges the loans I gurantee you I'd give Foley the remaining pp money just to get in on the enormus potential of this deal.

My opinion and my opinion only had the meetings in Europe gone even remotely well we would not be having this discussion. Somthing is not adding up. Again my opinion only. I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong especially by the people on this board who have worked so hard to try and make it happen.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply