Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Nice post TP.

"I was under the impression that TD was the market maker for ZEN, so they are required to trade it both ways. Is this really manipulation or is this just the abberent effects of low volume and the market maker trading making that look odd"

It would be nice if they did trade it both ways though it would seem that they are a net seller most of the time and seemed to be right in there when the boots were being put to ZEN during the mud slinging. I think some clarity may present when people/entities start showing their hands. At present I think it only in the interest of various parties that the sp be held in place regardless of posters positions that, owing to competition, this baby will sail to an easy $10 based on resource estimates. If indeed this stock sp is being held, it is because those holding it see a monitary advantage to doing so. Some might say that it is being held for certain interests to get in before a move. There are lots of hypotheses. Who can say for sure. All conjecture until the poo hits the fan...which ever way the wind finally blows.

New Message
Please login to post a reply