Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

First, I want to say I fully support Aubrey Eveleigh and what he is doing. The man owns 10% of the company, anyone here thinks that his goal is to get it right and maximize shareholder value? Absolutely!! We have no idea, myself included what is going at SGS. We do know that the delay is on their side but why? Well, we got a glimpse of it in the last news release:

• For the first time a fully engineered purification process has been completed providing data for energy requirements, water treatment, reagent consumption & equipment sizing;

• Optimization of NaOH consumption was achieved such that re-cycling was eliminated thereby reducing costs related to introduction of re-cycling engineering & equipment; • Significant (~86%) reduction in the NaOH reagent dosage;

ZEN is telling us that they are doing something for the first time...ever! No other graphite company has done what ZEN is doing. These things are very technical and the engineers behind it are all about getting it right, not about how fast they can get this done no matter how hard retail screams. The other thing ZEN is telling us is they have achieved significant savings by thinking outside the box and coming up with an innovative, never been done before, engineering process that they will be able to patent. If ZEN can shave $500 from the total cost say from $2000 to $1500, how does that affect the NPV?

ZEN is also telling us the following:

The engineering work completed to date has been much more detailed than is normal for a project at the preliminary economic assessment (PEA) stage.

When ZEN put out their Resource Estimate, they used a Whittle Pit model. How many here had ever heard of that? ZEN went way beyond what they needed to do to put out an RE. They are telling us again that they are doing way more for the PEA. This takes time!

Why are they spending all this time and money doing the PEA at this level? Think about that one.

There is an old saying that I like: "If you are right, sit tight" ZEN is right and sitting tight is the right thing to do!

As a side note, apparently, BobGreenfield on SH is implying that I said or wrote certain things. All I will say to that is anyone that still has not put BG on ignore deserves everything they get.

Glorieux

Wake me up at $20!

Jan 29, 2015 12:53AM
Jan 29, 2015 01:12AM
Jan 29, 2015 04:56AM
Jan 29, 2015 08:38AM
Jan 29, 2015 09:39AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply