...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Tada, thanks for the perspective...keeps me grounded when I get frustrated.

At the end of the day I believe the science will do the talking and your type of financial numbers will build the business case. I'm sure Don is working very hard. I trust that Sanjay Lakhotia and Brad Cann have got a good grasp on the numbers and the value of this compound and have worked through various scenarios so that Zenith is shelf ready if a suitor comes knocking.

On the science side I believe that the CURATE.AI analysis of 1 patient gives credence to the underlying hypothesis of zen3694's MOA. I hope we hear soon that the scientists are beginning to understand why it is working in the 3 super stars and and why it does not appear to be working in some other patients. This could allow for effective targetting of the compound and would also be key to the business case.

Thanks to all for your sense(s) of humour. It was somewhat revealing.

Good stuff happening at RVX this week. It is getting very exciting.

I have no idea of the financial impact of a commercial deal on zen3694 would have on RVX but I do believe it would have a very significant impact on awareness, interest and serious investigation from both the scientific and investment communities. 

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply