...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

To make the situation even more fun the name of Zenith Capital Corp. is our company in the drug development business with a 100% subsidiary Zenith Epigenetics Ltd. which is what you can find as an internet site which will describe the drug currently in Trials.

An interesting release from 2 years ago can be found at the web site https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/08/31/1564265/0/en/Zenith-Capital-Closes-5-7-Million-Private-Placement.html

that is one of the things which shows (in my opinion) a realistic valuation of the shares since it is the price at which someone with a reasonable amount of money invested at $2.00 USD.

My broker shows it as ZENE with a valuation of $1.021 cdn this morning (I think that price was obtained from a balance sheet calculation)

Most of us who hold shares in what I call ZCC got them on its setup in 2013 and think that the drug ZEN3694 and the shares should be worth far in excess of $2.00 USD if it ever gets listed for trading but the large number odf people who hold it are getting very antsy since they cannot sell or buy the shares and have held it for 7 years now.

There is also a fairly new Company Zenith Capital Corporation which is a financial services company of some kind and I would believe it is probably the ZHCLF you have looked at

New Message
Please login to post a reply