...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

fuzzjr - This is all just a screwup outside our ZCC that has no effect on our shares. Brokerages and publications like Bloomberg got this all messed up and it hasn't been cleared up yet. If you want yours cleared up, you should probably contact your brokerage. Zenith Capital Corporation is ZENI-P on the TSX Venture. I can't remember whether ZHCLF showed up in my account before or after ZENI.P started trading earlier this year but it is linked to ZENI.P now. This is a mistake by our brokerages as it can't be Zenith Capital Corp. (our shares) and also Zenith Capital Corporation (ZENI.P) It has to be one or the other but they aren't recognizing this because the names are so close to the same. After I approached ZCC about this, they added the following to the FAQ's on their website. Bloomberg also had company information crossing over between the two companies. If this bothers you, your recourse is probably to contact your brokerage and make they clean up their error.

Question: Is Zenith Capital Corp., (to which Zenith Epigenetics Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary), trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ZENI.P?

Answer: No. Zenith Capital Corporation, a similarly-named Vancouver-based Capital Pool Company (CPC) with which we have no affiliation whatsoever, was listed in March 2020 to trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ZENI.P. Unfortunately, some investment websites have incorrectly listed our (Zenith Capital Corp.’s) contact info. We continue to make every effort to have this rectified. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply