Free
Message: Alliacense Expands Executive Staff to Manage Global Licensing of Technology Patent Portfolios
Larry: You raise the question, "Would TPL be considered a well respected law firm? Aren't they an intellectual property managemet company?" My take is that they are both. As I recall the CEO of TPL is a lawyer. They probably are in on the first phase of selecting the right law firms to work up the list Nanully is preparing. Things like sending NOTICES, and doing the legal work, such as filings etc. But, the TPL group will be involved in "Marketing" and "Monetizing" th IP claims based on EDIG patents, just like what they are doing with the Moore Patent Portefolio. Lackrone, the CEO of TPL group, has put a great group of experts together from all the major industrial countries and has the tools to "Monetize" EDIG'S IP fare better than "litigation" case by case basis. I seriously doubt that EDIG will go the individual law suit scenario instead of following th PTSC route. In short, I do not think that TPL is out of the picture. Getting warm bodies to do the paper work is not what TPL group does. They are more the "EXPERTS" who are set up to translate the "Licensing" into cash by convincing HP, ITEL, AMD that it will cost them much more if they litigted their cases. Gil...
New Message
Please login to post a reply