Free
Message: Re: Question to the board....Thanks doni and emit...

Dec 27, 2006 10:17AM

Dec 27, 2006 02:26PM

I tried reading about fpga's and their relation to cpu and how they need to be program etc. ......I don't think I could grasp without actually spending allot time on it. Even then I not sure if I do understand it, how edigital can actually be tied into whose products.

I'm baffled by how many companies edigital has worked with over the years, some even with announcement in partnerships, and then those companies bought out by other companies etc. (Portal player workings with Apple then recently a buyout from Nvidia).

Anyway you look at it, eDigital has worked with some pretty big companies and indirect association with allot of other big companies. It's amazing that through the last 5-6 years and all the connections eDigital has had with these huge companies not one of them panned out.

Here's my point, eDigital (as we know) has something valuable (proof; Gateway, Disney, HP...just to name a few) and year after year they get nothing for their(edig) trouble. Why is it that eDigital have one after another reputable company make working announcement, agreements etc. and nothing ever pans out? The Bashers will say it is edig fault. My thoughts is, if companies such as Disney, HP and Wencor (Alaska Airlines connection) have done business with edig, it is not because that edig tech. is in questioned.....these company really believed in eDigital (albiet maybe questioned edig financials). So why is it that eDigital is not where they should be? Many of these Giants will rip off the tech. of small company and take their chance as whether or not they will ever have to pay a penny for it.........I'm angry at big coporations and it shows (first hand lawsuit experience for years with a very big coporation).......

Needless to say that I hope small companies like edig should have their day in court.

sorry to have ranted on..

glta

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply