Free
Message: Re: gernb1! absolutely..I agree .. amazingingly, BOW is a legend in his own.

Emma:...

That is the whole point of the Utah litigation...

Although others have opined here that BOW's law suit in UTAH  aimes at enforcing some contractual rights, (i.e., SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE of the delivery of 1200 digEs), I agree with you that the Court will short shrift that nonesence in a New York minute.

Specific Performance is an equitable remedey, and a major defense to it a showing that the party claiming non performance in fact interfered with the contract. And we all know there is plenty of evidence on that issue.

Don't forget that EDIG hired attorneys in KOREA to look into that issue also. And once BOW is caught with his hands dirty, I am sure EDIG attorneys will be asking for costs and penalties against BOW.

Lastly, BOW's claim that EDIG sold him the rights to MOS for $25000.00 Dollars is absurd.and does not comport with the facts as we all know...

This leaves us with the essential issue, which is BOW's effort to get the  Court to help him infringe on EDIG patents.

If BOW continues with his plan to manufacture digE's, you can bet your BIBBY he will be on top of the INFIRNGERS LIST...

Gil... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply