Free
Message: Re: anyone else saw the BUY for 50K @ .165?...greengo / BL

Re: anyone else saw the BUY for 50K @ .165?...greengo / BL

posted on Feb 15, 2007 06:18AM

I agree yesterday's news / Q had a much better tone as it actually contained the numbers most of us wanted to see before concluding Willy had the sales on a much better track.

While EDIG could not have ever controlled Wencor, IMO, we have to chalk those guys up as a deal gone South and toss it into the "stuff happens" pile. My guess is the litigation is still hangin' over some of the old EDIG investors as we are not seeing the volume move up. The legal mess should be over -- one way or the other -- soon. EDIG does not seem to be on the hook for much at this point. Actual damages to Wencor would seem to be small and I do not see any way EDIG was malicous. They simply had a bad supplier and they have now made good on the delivery. Plus, Wencor accepted. That leaves only the old non-competes and EDIG's case looks pretty good to me should the company communications prove to be accurate. In my experience, many non-compete agreements are thrown out. Been there and done that in the states of CA, IL, and WA, but not in UT. Maybe the home cookin' will bite us, but I believe EDIG will get past this speedbump as well. We are now on life #6, only three left, so now would be a good time to get the sales machine in gear and sell more stuff.

As for Wencor's new digEplayer XT, can you say v-a-p-o-r-w-a-r-e.

John

Feb 16, 2007 02:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply