Free

Mar 23, 2007 06:58PM

Mar 24, 2007 10:26AM

Mar 24, 2007 02:30PM

Mar 24, 2007 03:10PM

Mar 24, 2007 03:12PM

Mar 24, 2007 04:51PM

Good points...all, especially this one:

"I sincerely wish everyone to understand that this is a PENNY stock, and investing in Penny stocks is like buying a ticket for LOTTO..."

I don't know how many times I have made that same point. This is not a place for the rent money.

Now, beyond that, the penny stock that hits generally provides yields well beyond market norms...returns possibly worth waiting 7 years for assuming it holds a key to a $25 billion growth market. Someone already posted this week they entered in '99 at .30 and exited at .80 thinking it was a great percentage gain, only to miss the run to $24.50.

We can debate all night long, as we did in '99, but few could have imagined seeing EDIG in double digits, let alone the mid twenties. When a run occurs everyone will do something different...then blame me later..lol.

What to do....hmmm...if only we get that opportunity to decide once again. That's all I ask. IP efforts could provide us all that trigger point. There will be winners and losers....and even a handful of sore losers.

Let the games begin !

New Message
Please login to post a reply