Apr 27, 2007 05:37AM

Apr 27, 2007 05:44AM

Apr 27, 2007 05:47AM

Apr 27, 2007 05:51AM

Apr 27, 2007 05:57AM

Apr 27, 2007 06:27AM

Re: Okay been holding this in for 2 weeks....Doni

posted on Apr 27, 2007 07:31AM

I have been in the office described by enthusiastic a few times and I know exactly how hard it is to turn around and look at the board in Fred's office. His desk faces the door and the visitors chair faces the desk and the board is to the visitor's back. When I was there the first thing Frid did was jump up and hide the DP logoed frames of airline customers so I wouldn't see them.

You just couldn't turn around without being so obvious that Fred would ask you to leave. In fact, now, every time Fred sees me coming he shuts his door or runs down the hallway with a "I can't talk to you anymore, go see Robert"

As far as LL's statement above about Fred I have consistently said he has more contacts and does a better job than his detractors lead us to believe. I like Fred and feel his taking the brunt of criticism is unjustified. He has lasted because he does a good job and NOT because of so called "relatives" keeping him there.

EDig has suffered over the years because "it's small" and "it has NO MONEY". EDig has not been able to take advantage of opportunities because of those reasons. That has changed....In time past EDig could not afford ONE trip to Asia or Europe. Now there are multiple comings and goings....AND BUSINESS APPEARS TO BE GETTING DONE....

New Message
Please login to post a reply