Aug 14, 2007 03:41PM
LL

Aug 14, 2007 03:55PM
Icon president LL

Aug 15, 2007 03:39AM

Re: NEWS OUT (SAN DIEGO, CA, – greengo... / LL

posted on Aug 15, 2007 08:26AM

LL --

Technically, "this quarter" and "this fical year" are both correct as one includes the other. I understand your desire for specifics and consistant info from management. However, it is EDIG we are dealing with --- and all the keen wordsmith talent held within. You are not going crazy yet, EDIG's "backlog" has been an issue in the past. IMO, Willy is better than that and he will get the product rolling. "Backlogs" are NOT good. Nobody pays you for having their order just sittin' there. It only shows Joe Sixpack retail investors that somebody sold some stuff. Nothing impressive about a "backlog" to the business world....especially when you do not manufacture your own stuff. Here's a hint to management: Find another manufacturer, use a second source. Put Fred to work. This he can do.

Overall, this is decent report card. I'm glad to see EDIG using VARs IF they have sales agent contracts in place. We really don't know. I'll ask that question.

As far as health care and military opps, the old deals are known to be dead. Maybe there are new tests or some level of new activity. I ask that one as well.

This is a specualtive penny stock and the financials reflect just that....better than the previous Qs, but not in the black. IMO, it will take a HUGE DM announcement, or an American Airlines kinda deal, or a "the Wencor legal mess is behind us" kinda PR to move this pps short of black ink.

So, Willy, go sell more stuff and make your Mom, and arkie's Mom, and TKs Mom, proud.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply