Free
Sep 24, 2007 10:55AM
Sep 24, 2007 01:01PM

LawyerLong/Daboss ......yin and yang

posted on Sep 24, 2007 11:43PM

95% of patent cases settle before trial.

And of those that go to trial, 1/3 are settled in favor of the patent holders, so that's almost a 97% positive outcome."

These number have had been posted and discussed awhile back on the ptsc forum to great length.

These are mathimatical numbers, Daboss did not make them up.

I am not defending Daboss! He is obiviously overly optimistic and you are overly somewhat cautious (AIMHO). I like the enthusiatical realistic crowd of which I am a member of.

I for one (I, maybe wrong) would love to see a settlement with some of the big tech. company or any tech company, such as a HP, Apple, Samsung, Vivitar etc. If the amount is not as substantial as we would wish, I would be okay with that. To understand were I am coming from, with that last statement you would have had to follow the history of PTSC. PTSC made some deals early on that were not very profitable (IMO) but it got the ball rolling and lend some credibility to the patents. They (T&T/TPL) believed it was important to make some deals, who am I to question their motives. If DM made some similar deals.....they're the experts/professionals I would maybe complain but also realize they have their reasons.

For many of us, anything positive that will move the shareprice in long upward motion (long term) would be happy. I as many others have bought shares in the low teens as well as the higher than I care to admit amount. I would love to see edig go to the amount of some the old posters foretold, but I would also be very happy to see edig shareprice to be sufficient to get us on the big boards (NAS).

I would doubt very much a firm like DM would not do things that would not serve them well. I would love to know the details of their strategy, which I believe is a long term one.

This post is all IMHO, and have no desire to offend anyone here. So if I misunderstood your post or posts it was not intentional.

Of course this goes without saying.....but I will say it anyway, all of us here are after the same goal........edigital shareholders want to be dammmmmmnnnnnnn rich. Deservedly so after waiting xxxxx number of years.

glta

Tom

Sep 25, 2007 06:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply