Free
Sep 24, 2007 10:55AM
Sep 24, 2007 01:01PM
Sep 25, 2007 06:43AM

1Coyote, since I first invested in this company I have made it a point to not predict a pps, although I have been asked that question many times.  And while I am called overly optimistic I understand the market makes the call, not me or anyone else.

Nothing has changed since I came on board in 1999.  The company is about potential in some pretty large global markets.  There are no numbers to crunch or to speak of, so typical earnings analysis does not come into play, imo....at least not yet.

The market sensed that EDIG was about to become a player back in 1999 and took the pps to $24.50 and it looked like it might even take it higher...then the ENTIRE market did an about face.

Today EDIG sits is a very similar place, with the potential to cash in on those same flash markets discussed at great length in 2000.

The potential remains intact.  Blakeley, Nunally and DM are working as we speak to realize those lost profits.  Should they have success the market forces will again value EDIG at much higher levels, imo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply