Free
Message: Re: 10/05 Prospectus.....The future eVu sales ....Misinterpretatio... of the post

A lot of discussion has resulted from my original post shown below as an excerpt from the 10/05 Prospectus. The information does not imply a sales timeframe as has been mentioned by some referencing earlier company communications and objected to by others based on the timing and lack of company resources, including personnel, engineering modifications and financial capability.

The title shown was in fact a preview of the potential sales in markets outside of the current IFE market using the eVU product. The data I copied and presented only dealt with an overview of the market segments and the anticipated quantities in each, including hospitals, cruise ships, hotels, other modes of transportation, and military applications.

The debate centered on the remainder of this calendar year and actual sales to the hospital market segment. This was based on a 2006 company communication. Will this happen? At this point in time, the important issue is that these other markets and their respective size have been identified, presumably studied more than we know, and provide added growth in the future. Hopefully we will see progress and actual orders in these markets within 12-18 months, may be sooner if new capital is made available from the DM patent settlements.

Why not just accept what we know at the present and look forward to new business at some point in the future.

And that's my comment on the subject.

New Message
Please login to post a reply