Free
Message: e.Digital on Pace for Record Fiscal Year Revenues (legible format)

AND THAT IS WHAT LL IS TRYING TO DESTROY......THAT HOPE THAT OUR INVESTMENT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.......sunpoop

Frank, that may be your perspective, but I certainly do not see LL's comment that way at all.

On a very regualr basis, LL writes about hard facts and numbers. You write about "hope." I guess both have their place in investing, but given the either / or choice; I would like to see the numbers, positive and negative. Buying value means looking at the negatives to determine if one can buy a stock cheaper than the hoped for future price based on the market they play within and the belief that management has a clue how to get to point B. Nothing happens if we stay at point A.

Today, the EDIG numbers are better than a year ago, less than last Q. Those are the facts that a new investor should take into account for their own DD. Not just hope and hype of promises to come. A smart investor would want to know both sides of the coin.

For this reason, I like to see Dean and Bill post here. Both add value to a new investors DD and both make good points. IMO, a smart investor would seek the negatives and positives before buying any speculative penny stock.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply