Free

Dec 20, 2007 05:13AM

AND THAT IS WHAT LL IS TRYING TO DESTROY......THAT HOPE THAT OUR INVESTMENT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.......sunpoop

Frank, that may be your perspective, but I certainly do not see LL's comment that way at all.

On a very regualr basis, LL writes about hard facts and numbers. You write about "hope." I guess both have their place in investing, but given the either / or choice; I would like to see the numbers, positive and negative. Buying value means looking at the negatives to determine if one can buy a stock cheaper than the hoped for future price based on the market they play within and the belief that management has a clue how to get to point B. Nothing happens if we stay at point A.

Today, the EDIG numbers are better than a year ago, less than last Q. Those are the facts that a new investor should take into account for their own DD. Not just hope and hype of promises to come. A smart investor would want to know both sides of the coin.

For this reason, I like to see Dean and Bill post here. Both add value to a new investors DD and both make good points. IMO, a smart investor would seek the negatives and positives before buying any speculative penny stock.

John

Dec 20, 2007 09:55AM

Dec 20, 2007 09:59AM
Dec 20, 2007 10:16AM
Dec 20, 2007 10:27AM
Dec 20, 2007 10:36AM
Dec 20, 2007 11:28AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply