Free

Yes indeedy, a great reminder of what EDIG has done, and what may be possible in the future, great find SMAN! I know the market's NOT for little boys in blue shorts, and taking risk is NOT for the faint of heart. Maybe you're in the wrong stock some of you if you're not a risk taker. Also, this stock may not be right for you, if you think it's wrong to "Promote" it to others, given it's a small stock underneath the radar of Wall street. You see, large caps have the resources to hire and market themselves to the public, but small stocks do not. That's why "word of mouth" is so important,  so others can make up their own mind on whether or not this is something for them? It appears, that some here think they're MORE capable and feel the need to protect others, thinking they the investing community here might not be "smart" enough to make up their own minds? To this I say, there are plenty of gamblers in the world that would LOVE to know about EDIG, and to take a gamble on them, but how will others know if this is not shared??? Are you one of those that are trying to do the thinking for those uninformed of EDIG??? I stand firm on my committment that EDIG will be a great performer in '08' I do my own thinking and gambling! What say you? mguru

New Message
Please login to post a reply