Free
Message: Re: Court May Limit Patent Owners' Rights Profundus

I am simply reporting "Just the facts Maam" from RP's lips to my ears not 2 feet apart. I have posted this particular fact many times on this board since my meeting with RP and he has said nothing to change it. Evidently many here are not aware of my previous posts on this subject or choose to ignore what a "dumb ass" like myself found out.

If you were to think about it, it makes sense. First let the primary infringers do all the work collecting for "down the road infringers" EDig will do its lawsuits and collections "one time" from the primary infringer and that will be a heafty sum. Why do ten lawsuits when you can do one and collect the same amounts of monies??? After all if there are "down the road infringers (from here on in I will refer to them as (DTRI's) they have paid the original infringer already and the funds to collect are in the original infringers bank, not the DTRI's

Second, I do not think DM wishes to be in the IFE, telephone, laptop or any other business other than being lawyers. If you start talking about licenseing as part of the settlement of any lawsuit that means DM is now EDig's partner in everything it does. I don't think that is EDig's intention and I don't believe EDig would like to be in a position to have to get DM approval from any business model it chooses to pursue. I don't know for sure but I will bet that the EDig/DM connection is based solely on these IP infringement lawsuits and that all business decision will be EDigs'.....Licensing agreements as a result of any IP lawsuit will put DM right smack dab in the middle of it all.......EDig DID NOT GIVE AWAY THE FARM with BOW nor do I think it gave itself away to DM/

Jan 17, 2008 08:54AM
Jan 17, 2008 01:28PM
Jan 17, 2008 03:44PM
Jan 17, 2008 03:44PM
Jan 17, 2008 03:45PM
Jan 18, 2008 10:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply