Free
As I'm watching price movement, it easily "floats up" on low volume. Then as it reaches the .14 cent area, selling comes in consistently since latter part of last year. If there were no one selling the price would have to move up and keep moving up as buyers are looking for someone to sell to them and this I would consider "Natural" movement. With all of the positive events unfolding in latest news, I find it very difficult that people "informed" would be doing any selling, let alone the type of selling pressure observed since latter part of last year. So, I consider the current action to be "artificial" and believe it could be related to a very large sell order, or it's being manipulated by forces not friendly to us/e.digital. A GREAT piece of news will cure this promptly especially if investors believe this news is good reason to hold on for the long haul to what they have, and maybe even averaging up. This type of thinking is how the stock scenario of 1999 & 2000 became possible. mguru
New Message
Please login to post a reply