Free
Message: Doni, I found this Sony patent referencing one of EDIGs

Lets hope that what we see, as perhaps excessive time to conclude the initial lawsuit, is a series of strategies and "claim construction" that is taking more time than we had anticipated.

With success, the ground rules will be applicable to added lawsuits which may take several more months or could happen the next quarter.

The negative side of this scenaio is that few individuals have been allocated to this project, keeping expenses low, and if the initial suit has a positive outcome, then additional staff could be assigned expediting the process.

We simply don't know what manpower are being used.

The current share price may make a difference, I don't recall if there are any warrants or loans which are convertible to stock if the price falls below a specific value. I seem to remember a situation where shares were purchased in the mid-teens and if the price decreased to .08, the the holder could benefit from this happening and end up with shares based on the lower price. I believe m anagement has also taken advantage of the happening.

This situation doesn't impact the market unless you are a buyer, but it does add to the total outstanding shares.

What we desparately need is a settlement along with added lawsuit filings. Or, a couple of large eVU contracts, portable or embedded, totalling 5+ million dollars. It will take that amount to achieve profitablity over a six month period.

New Message
Please login to post a reply