Free

"Everyone here knows who that is directed at.."

Well your assumption is just plain wrong. While in my eyes LL is about as petty as they come, gawd forgive a misspelled word, I was not referring to him. He may cut off his nose to spite his face but he is a long term shareholder, of which I am painfully aware. He just tends to be self defeating, imo, and as a result, turns the conversation to what the ptsc board has become as of late.

What will drive this stock, increase shareholder value and put smiles on our faces is "EDIG awareness" from a differing investment pool than what currently resides here at Agora. When given a reason to investigate EDIG, new investors met with disgruntled longs will likely look elsewhere with respect to parking their investment dollars.

Afterall, they are looking for uptrending, upbeat investments with an excited investor pool focused on future returns based on real events unfolding.

EDIG can be that stock.

Just think about the early EDIG moves and the tone of the conversations by a plurality of posters. A $20 Billion target market is a very appealing opportunity at hand for investors to consider. That is our future, the company's future and the future for new investors to analyze...and that should be the centerpiece of the discussion if you want to attract new investors.

Apr 11, 2008 06:30AM
Apr 11, 2008 06:55AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply