Free

Okay, one of my rare "chime ins"

posted on May 16, 2008 06:05PM

I have read an awful lot of doom and gloom stuff today, some from some pretty surprising sources...VERY TRUE LONGS! I have to step back and say, what did you expect?

These things take a lot of time, sometimes only for the benefit of counsel, and sometimes for true justice. They just closed a case in Fresno today and convicted a woman for killing her husband and dipping his still live body into a barrel of acid so it would decompose. The evidence was overwhelming and even her accompliss admited it. THAT TOOK FIVE YEARS!

I remain very confident and hope I will not have to inform you nice people some day that I am out! If I do, it will be for one of three reasons. 1. I have lost total confidence in the potential of our company and patents, 2. I desperately need the little money I have left here, or hopefully 3. I Am very happy and will need to start playing golf again for Sunpoop's bash!

We have been through much worse news than this, so let us just sit back and reflect a bit more. Seems like Frank is going to be doing that this weekend, and I admire him for stating that. Good luck to all of you! Thanks,

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply