Free
Jul 31, 2008 08:28AM
Jul 31, 2008 08:48AM

Jul 31, 2008 12:10PM
Jul 31, 2008 12:35PM

I think we're looking at the proxy statement being announced, If not today, then certainly in time to comply with the 45 day lead time required by the SEC preceeding the already announced shareholders meeting.

I do believe the company will announce significant news in the next couple of weeks that will transform the shareholders meeting into a positive event. If I were guessing, I'd say that settlements on the IP front are in the offing but I wouldn't rule out the announcement of eVu business outside of IFE being launched before the Shareholders meeting.

At this point it doesn't appear that a Wencor settlement is going to happen given the amount of $ they are throwing at the process. If you look at one deposition, Ken Clarks, recognize that Wencor attempted to Quash it, I believe the significance of just that one testimony is enough to have the court rule in our favor. It is possible that if the court allows that deposition, then a settlement could develope. We'll see. If not by the time of the shareholders meeting then this thing will play itself out in court.

Larry

Jul 31, 2008 09:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply