Free
Sep 25, 2008 09:13AM

So... anybody see this coming? That is, TODAY?? THIS soon?? Didn’t think so. Certainly many thought it would be a long way off yet. Happy to be wrong are we? I’m happy you were all wrong too.

1. WHY would ANYONE settle NOW??? A simple matter of dollars and sense I’m sure. Either the patents are obviously strong enough or EDIG/DM settled for a relatively small sum... or both. Regardless, this certainly paves the way toward a more hopeful and positive future for everyone involved (except the infringers).

2. Guess we start believing just a bit more in Sunpoop’s (and others) ‘impressions’ of RP’s statements and his relative degree of displayed confidence. Today marks a very significant change in how we should regard management statements... perhaps with a little more trust and not quite a boulder-sized grain of salt?

This HAD to happen sometime - and I realized some time ago that it would happen while and when no one was really expecting it, certainly including myself to some degree - yet I did believe this was possible before year’s end (which would have still been much sooner than later). But no, even I didn’t think it would happen SO soon after the shareholder meeting. Again, this pretty much proves that people’s impressions were accurate and that management was NOT blowing smoke.

There’s of course much more work to be done, but surely we can all agree that this is indeed a MAJOR, MAJOR turning point for the company and our investment. Congratulations to all who have stuck this one out.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply