Free

Your thought process is like your golf game...Long and far with no direction....

You have made the assumption the LG settlement is small, perhaps only enough to cover expenses. Therefore EDig/we will only get "cross licensing" out of the deal....and DM gets all the "moola"

I understand why everyone is beginning to think that way. No News......No news has a habit of making everyone downplay their better judgement and have doubts.

Okie, if you were DM dealing with a world wide company like LG who has admitted to or caught red handed infringing on EDig's patents and most likely used those patents illegally in a huge way, would you settle with them for "expenses"?????

My god everyone......this is a "HUGE" company. Their executives probably pay $1,000,000 just to come to the USA with their families.

And to say all the settlement funds went to expenses has to say 2 things. (1) The settlement was small and was only used to defray expenses. (2) DM's expenses were large enough to warrant taking the entire settlement.

It seems to me even though DM is controlling all the legalities that EDig has SOME say in this matter. I cannot believe WB, FF, and RP are going to sit around and not get a dime out of a settlement from a company who should/could be paying $100,000,000 or more for their transgressions.

If your scenario is the ONE, then we, the shareholders, are in trouble.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply