Free
Message: Re: Waiting for PR/ Thanks SILVER !! Made my weekend !!...Lake 3054...
Nov 21, 2008 01:16PM

Nov 21, 2008 01:30PM

Nov 21, 2008 02:02PM
Nov 21, 2008 04:11PM

Nov 21, 2008 04:12PM

I've just been in quiet lurking mode lately...

The only thing I am worried about on any of the big 3 is if they need to reorganize... thinking of Delta and United, among others... I would worry about the common becoming worthless and new stock being issued.

I'm sure our payday will come soon enough though... would much rather be here than in the rest of the market (and my $ is behind that statement, as the largest remaining portion of my equity portfolio is here).

I'm thinking 5700-6100 on the DOW is within the possibility at this time, however.

I'm also thinking that there will be a BK for 'reorganization' on the big 3, and that they will not go away, and will come back stronger. The shift has been made in Detroit to more fuel efficient (and no fuel) cars, unfortunately, the switch to these models was started too late and in a period where banks aren't lending the money consumers need to buy the current cars.

As for EDIG, I have been watching ARCA's interest lately... they disappered off the bid and ask again about the time that the pacer was released. Also, the recent increase in basher interest here indicates (indicated) news on the horizon.... which was shown today. (I noticed that in September as well... just not quite as apparent.)

As for short interest: (I believe these were correct earlier this month... the new figures should be out soon)

Short Interest (Shares Short) 1,263,300
Days To Cover (Short Interest Ratio) 5.4
Short Percent of Float 0.51 %
Short Interest - Prior 1,243,400
Short % Increase / Decrease

1.60 %

New Message
Please login to post a reply