Free
Message: Re: SS thank you-and to all - happy 2009...Larry...

Dec 17, 2008 10:39AM
Dec 17, 2008 11:06AM

Dec 17, 2008 11:11AM
Dec 17, 2008 05:21PM

The "Mark" for the Markman Hearing , and they got bought by the "Family" from New Jersey...Lol...Lol...

The way the Domino's are falling we have AVID, Samsung, Sony, and Sanyo left.

DM's concern , and OUR, at the moment should be who is going to be the "MARK" for the "Markman Hearing?". And the Markman is happening in the next few months...

Filing of complaints is very is easy. You pay you filing fee and there you are suing the word. 60% of getting a positive result depend on who you are suing and what you think you can get from the defendants...

DM'S strategy has always been to get the MARKMAN first before going hog wild suing several hundred defendants. That is why I believe the next few months DM is busy deciding who should be the object of their "MAKMAN HEARING". For once they have a positive Markman Ruling in their pocket, it is only going to be a question "HOW MUCH" with the likes of SAMSUNG, etc., companies who were tick in bed with EDIG for a long time...

All this bring me to my thinking that SAMSUNG is going to be the next and BIG infringer that settles. I just can't see them litigating this case.

Gil...

W have the three "S's" still in the mix, SAMSUNG, SONY, ans SANYO...

New Message
Please login to post a reply